Our Quality Commitment To You
Your job is difficult.
Selecting a high quality, reliable, and fairly priced professional translation provider isn’t easy.
We know this from 25 years experience working with hundreds of global organizations.
Much of what you’ll read here in our “Quality Commitment” you’re likely to find on any number of other vendors’ websites.
So, before you read on, we invite you to call us now at 1-800-776-0857.
We’ll answer your questions without a sales pitch and, if it makes sense, we’ll put you in touch with loyal MediaLocate customers who have happily used our services for years.
Now, as for our quality commitment, MediaLocate promises you:
- The most professional translators, editors and reviewers available for your translation projects. Domain-specific professionals are continually monitored and scored for mastery in accuracy, terminology, grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, style, consistency, cultural competence, and technical proficiency.
- The highest level of professional translation certifications in our industry. MediaLocate conforms to all requirements for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, and ISO 17100:2015. Standards are regularly tested and certified by independent third-party auditors.
- The latest technology in Translation Memory (TM). Greater brand consistency and terminology continuity is achieved through TM as existing translation segments and terminology are reused to save you valuable time and significant money.
- Best practices in creating and maintaining terminology lists, glossaries and style guides. Essential tools for your quality localization. Industry- and client-specific word lists and definitions ensure that your message is consistent.
- State of the art tools like WorldServer, and internally-built client tools like “myMediaLocate”, a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) to provide highest quality and full transparency in every step, from project inception to client approval.
- Bi-lingual, often Tri-lingual, Project Managers who hold advanced degrees in language and business communications. Virtually all of them trained at the prestigious Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey and
- A team of Engineers and IT Specialists that manage and perform due diligence in all programming environments: C++, VisualBasic, Java, etc. for PC, Mac, Unix, as well as mobile environments.
March 30, 2017
Know what’s even more exciting than playing a video game? Localizing it! Hi, my name is Yanan Cheng, and I am a Chinese project manager at MediaLocate. I love to play and localize video games and last month I had a chance to attend the 2017 Games Developer Conference (GDC 2017) in San Francisco. […]