MediaLocate is a different kind of localization company and a great place to work because our operations are centered on smart growth.
Our goal is not to expand as fast as possible, but rather to focus on consistently delivering high-quality translations coupled with outstanding customer service. We are passionate about what we do, and this is reflected in our high employee retention record and excellent client satisfaction levels. We have assembled some of the finest talent in the business, and are always receptive to new qualified linguists, project managers, multimedia specialists, developers and engineers to share and grow our success!
Attn: Ilge Karancak
Attn: Leona Zacek
Current Positions Available:
Position: Full time Employee
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing assigned clients
- Growing existing accounts through the sale of additional translation services and technology solutions
- Identifying major new divisions and opportunities within existing accounts
- Creating and implementing customized sales strategies
- Regular client contact with some travel required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Background in localization or in a Customer Service role required
- Prior experience in project management/engineering/account management preferred
- A motivated self-starter that can immediately build and develop client relationships to facilitate access to senior management levels
- Ability to discuss, present, communicate (written and verbally) and negotiate at all levels of a prospect/client.
- Ability to understand, analyze and document customer requirements in detail
- A second language is desirable
- Three references from accomplished or related industry professionals required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, language or communications
- Experience in key accounts management and/or Customer Service.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of active Customer Service experience essential
Translation/Localization Project Manager
Position: Full time Employee
MediaLocate, Inc. is seeking a Translation/Localization Project Manager to manage projects including localization documentation, website translation, multimedia and interpretation projects. Develop and organize projects strategies, staff resources and coordinate the activities of in-house staff, contract translators, editors, proofers and interpreters assigned to the project. The TLPM is also responsible for overview of completed projects and arranges for delivery of the final product to the clients.
Minimum Requirements: MS translation/interpretation, One year of experience.
January 18, 2017
How Do You Tune A Fish? – Localizing for the Monterey Bay Aquarium Translating for informal science centers, be it texts for exhibits or video scripts for visitor tours, poses a special challenge. Not only must the message be localized to a specific geographic region, but it must also be targeted to a very diverse […]